Daily Positive Affirmation for Millennials: Why you Need it and List
We all hear things like practice Positive Affirmations Daily but we never take it seriously.
Let me ask you this
Have you ever felt a load of thoughts going on in your head about how things are not going as per you would like it to be? What do you generally do in this situation? Try an divert your mind and body through music or go for a walk or just lie down? Did you ever think that these short-term solutions are actually not good for your mental health and peace?
Well, now it is time to think about them!
Affirmation is what I like to call the second step towards having a better lifestyle. First step being Awareness of the situation! So, what is Positive Affirmation?
What is an Affirmation?
Affirmations are the short, powerful statements that you think, say or write on a daily basis to let yourself go from ‘I Can’t’ to ‘I Can’
Manifesting these statements in your daily life can do wonders to your life in a long term.
But if it’s such a powerful tool, then why do people don’t use it? I would not say that it isn’t like that they don’t use it. It is just that they use it in a way that is not Inspiring, Motivating or getting the results that they want.
Examples for Affirmation are – I can make it, I will be the best amongst my friends, I will not let my thoughts hurt myself, etc.
Why do you need Positive Affirmation?
We live in a world that is fast paced. Face paced it is because there’s a lot of competition out there! I mean, competition not only for the brands but also for each and every individual because if you don’t have what it takes you will be wiped out by someone.
So, how do we compete? What do we do? My first answer to this has always been that you compete with a right mindset! Right mindset comes when you know you have what it takes. It is very easy to be drowned in the thoughts of you cannot make it but that is where Affirmations comes into the picture.
Getting it installed in your head should not be a weekly or 10 days routine, it should become a habit!
Morning routine should basically look like-
- Get up and express some gratitude
- Believe that you can make it through injecting affirmations to your head.
How to Use Affirmations Effectively-
These small statements are short but powerful because these statements if used correctly, has the power to change your mood from Negative to Positive within a few minutes. Most people use limp affirmations, meaning they do not use it full potential. To use Affirmations Effectively these are things to keep in mind
- Write down your thought patterns
To use affirmations at its full potential we must understand our thought patterns. Writing down a list of things we think about daily increases our awareness. Your thought patterns describe your daily mood. The thoughts can be positive or negative. Regardless of our thoughts we must write it down. This process may take up to a day or two. It is different for each individual
- Pick out the negative self talk and write an affirmation instead
After being aware of our daily negative thoughts, we must right down at least one positive assertion. An English Dictionary would come handy to write down strong statements about the thoughts. For instance, I can never make it big in my Career, you could say, I was born to conquer this field.
- Repeat your Affirmations
Using assertions and hoping to get results in one go is a sure shot way to failure. Repetition is the key to get the most out of these powerful affirmations. Therefore, it is crucial to form a habit and get great results. Checkout the List of Motivational Apps that can help you build the required habit
List of Positive Affirmation-
- I am the best (Say this while visualizing one thing you have done that made you proud)
- I will make it (Say this while visualizing one thing you achieved)
- I will not let negative thoughts affect me (Visualize the time when you just did not give up, it can be anything)
- I am limitless (Think of the time when you thought there’s no stopping of you)
- I can achieve anything I set my Mind to (What was one thing you thought you’d do and you did it)
- I am grateful (Think of everything you have your friends wish they had)
- I will not let people judge me (What was that one time you really not cared what people think of you)
- I am my own competitor (Be the better version of yourself daily)
- I will be great (Think of every perk you will get with this feeling)
- I can achieve what I set my mind to (Think of the time when you did what you set your mind to)
- My day will be challenging but fun
- This new day is a new opportunity for me
- I will spend the day as if it were a game where I can’t lose
- I believe in me (Remember the moment where you did)
- I trust in me
- I am confident of doing anything
- I am smart
- I am worthy
- I will not compare my chapter one with someone’s chapter 10
- I choose to be happy
- I choose to spend my day on my terms
- I am excited to see what heights I can achieve
- I deserve the best
- I accept the best
- I am unique
- I have the power to create a change
- I love myself and my close one’s
- I am kind
- I am loveable
- I am in charge of my thoughts
- I will focus on what I can control
- I welcome Realistic Faith
- I attract Opportunities
- No one deserves to play with my feelings
- I will be present in the moment
- No one is a part of my happiness accept myself
- I am grounded
- I will live my dreams
- I have no insecurities
- I will Imagine and I will create
- This is my year
- I will let go of anything that hurts me
These Affirmations play a big role in your day to day life making your mind filled with positive thoughts and emotions. Use these to get your day started and nail it like a boss. There are also a few benefits of using these affirmations on a daily basis.
Benefits of Affirmations
- Improves your mood
No wonder that these assertions if used correctly have the tendency to brighten up your mood. Acknowledging what you have and your capabilities puts in a spot where the joy can be found
- Improves Sleep
Affirmations are used to acknowledge our capabilities and in our day to day life we fail to do it. This disrupts our sleeping pattern and we do not enjoy a deep sleeping or relaxing experience. However, acknowledging what you are capable of helps your sleeping pattern and allows you to relax.
- Improves Focus
With all the daily clusters that we experience, we tend to get diverted from what matters the most and hence we get loose results. With affirmations, we are able to improve our focus on the things that matter so that we get better results.
- You will be Goal Oriented
If you start your day with a power of positive thoughts, you will be blessed with an incredible result. As we know, Affirmations everyday improves our focus and if we’re focus on our goals then we are bound to succeed regardless, if our goal is weight loss or become successful at what we do we are going to get results
- More Appreciative
We all are blessed with an Incredible Family and wonderful friends but due to our busy schedule we take it for granted. A few minutes of positive thinking in a day can help our brain to acknowledge what we have and hence appreciate it.
If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Personal Growth board to check the post later and Keep Reminding yourself of the newly learned knowledge
Hey, y'all I'm Faisal!!👋
I’m SO excited you’re here! I’m super passionate about improving ourselves and the daily challenges we Millennials go through, gives me hope to change our lives for good!